This started out as a school assignment, but I got a little carried away. Originally the assignment was to make a minesweeper clone written only in JavaScript. I took it to the next level by incorporating a fun desktop display, a scoreboard backed by a PostgreSQL database and PHP Backend and hosting the project so I could share it with the community. As it has grown in complexity, I have been refactoring old features and adding new ones with the help of jQuery.

I'm currently hosting this project on a virtual private server which has only 128MB RAM. I have learned a lot optimizing the software stack for such an environment.